1. Eccles, J. S., Wigfield, A., & Schiefele, U. (1998). Motivation to succeed. In W. Damon & N. Eisenberg (Ed.), Handbook of child psychology: Social, emotional, and personality development (p. 1017–1095). John Wiley & Sons, Inc..
2. Department of Educational Administration and Foundations. College of Education, Illinois State University, Campus Box 5900, Normal, IL Web site: http://education.illinoisstate.edu/planning/
3. Davies, J. B. (2000). The distribution of wealth. science direct, 1(), , 605-675.
4. The new science of success - Karl Albrecht
5. Jack Canfield - The Success Principles
6. The art and science of personal magnetism TQ Dumont - 2005
7. Killgore, W. D. (2010). Effects of sleep deprivation on cognition. Progress in Brain Research, 185(), 105-129
8. Happiness and Success: Genes, Families, and the Psychological Effects of Socioeconomic Position and Social Support Jason Schnittker University of Pennsylvania
9. It's Not the Money, it's the Quest for a Happier Self: The Role of Happiness and Success Motives in the Link Between Financial Goals and Subjective Well-Being Ragna B. Garđarsdóttir, Helga Dittmar and Catherine Aspinall Published Online:November 2009
Copyright 2020 by CCPPProfit. All rights reserved.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc. Disclaimer: All information provided is for educational use only. Proper due diligence is always recommended before starting any type of mindset education. Thank you and enjoy!
© 2020 CCPPProfit